Terms & conditions
This page informs you of the Terms and Conditions governing use of the information and functionality offered at www.cryptobonusmiles.com (“Web site”). By using the Web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Web site does not constitute a prospectus of any sort, is not a solicitation for investment and does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction.
2. By transferring CBM and/or receiving CBM, the user expressly represents and warrants that:
a. The user has a deep understanding of the functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and intricacies associated with CBM tokens and blockchain-based software systems;
b. The user has carefully reviewed the code of the smart contract located on the Ethereum blockchain at the addresses set forth on the Web site and fully understands and accepts the functions implemented therein;
c. The user is legally permitted to transfer Cryptocurrency to obtain CBM tokens, and is legally permitted to obtain CBM in the user’s jurisdiction;
d. The user is legally permitted to receive software and interact with the CBM tokens smart contract;
e. The user is of a sufficient age to legally obtain CBM tokens;
f. The user will take sole responsibility for any restrictions and risks associated with obtaining CBM tokens by the smart contract system;
g. The user is not submitting Cryptocurrency to obtain CBM for the purpose of speculative investment;
h. The user is not obtaining or using CBM for any illegal purposes;
i. The user waives the right to participate in a class action lawsuit or a class wide arbitration against any entity or individual involved with the Web site or with the creation or distribution of CBM tokens;
j. The user understands that submitting Cryptocurrency to obtain CBM does not involve the purchase of shares or any equivalent in any existing or future public or private company, corporation or other entity in any jurisdiction;
k. The user understands and expressly accepts that there is no warranty whatsoever on CBM, expressed or implied, to the extent permitted by law, and that the smart contract system is used and CBM are obtained at the sole risk of the user on an “as is” basis and without, to the extent permitted by law, any warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
l. The user understands that the user has no right against any party to request any refund of the Cryptocurrency submitted to obtain CBM tokens under any circumstance;
m. The user understands that the user bears the sole responsibility to determine if the transfer of the Cryptocurrency to obtain CBM tokens, the obtaining, ownership, or use of CBM, and/or any other action or transaction related to CBM may have tax implications for the user;
n. By obtaining, owning or using CBM, and to the extent permitted by law, the user agrees not to hold any party liable for any tax liability associated with or arising from obtaining, owning or using CBM or any other action or transaction related to the Web site.
3. The user acknowledges and agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by any applicable law, the user will not hold any developers, contractors or creators of CBM tokens and/or the Web site liable for any and all damages or injury whatsoever caused by or related to the use of, or the inability to use, CBM tokens or the Web site under any cause or action whatsoever of any kind in any jurisdiction, including, without limitation, actions for breach of warranty, breach of contract or tort (including negligence) and that developers, contractors or creators of the Web site and/or CBM tokens shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including for loss of profits, goodwill or data, in any way whatsoever arising out of the use of, or the inability to use the Web site and/or CBM tokens.
4. By obtaining, holding or using CBM tokens, and to the extent permitted by law, the user agrees not to hold any third party (including developers, contractors or creators) liable for any regulatory implications or liability associated with or arising from obtaining, owning or using CBM or any other action or transaction related to the Web site.
5. The user understands and accepts that the network of miners will be ultimately in control of the CBM tokens smart contract. The user understands that a majority of these miners could agree at any point to make changes to the official smart contract system and to run the new version of the smart contract system.
6. The user agrees that if any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective solely to the extent of such determination of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner or jurisdiction and without affecting the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
7. These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 1 July 2018 and will remain in effect, except with respect to any changes in their provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page. The Terms and Conditions can be updated or changed at any time and you should check these Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Web site and/or CBM tokens after any modifications to the Terms and Conditions are posted on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions. For any material changes to these Terms and Conditions, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided on the Web site, or by placing a prominent notice on this page.